The Parish pastoral Team (PPT are a representative body of parishioners drawn from parish groups who work in close collaboration with the clergy with a view of furthering the mission of Christ and his Church here at St Vincent’s.
The aims and objectives of the PPT are to:
- Identify the pastoral needs of the parish
- Be an effective means of communication between the various groups and ministries within the parish
- Identify and support areas of the Christian mission which need attention and assist with their development
- Provide a link with other parishes in our Pastoral Area and to work in mutual cooperation with them
- Meet regularly so that clear and timely actions are carried out to meet the spiritual and pastoral needs of the whole parish community
- Report the progress of the PPT each year to the parish